Saturday, May 19, 2012

What I decided this week

  • Decided that I was kidding myself about working on the Epic Tardis Afghan any time soon.  I moved the huge bag to another room so I don't have to pretend I'm about to get back to it.  I will finish it some day.
  • Decided to make extra effort in using up yarn rather than buying any more.  5 skeins of sock yarn magically arrived this week and I only had definite plans for one.  I did make a scarf out of some leftovers and can now get the lid on the leftover sock yarn bucket.
  • Decided  to go Ninja for the next Nerd Wars tournament.  Someone on the Ninja thread asked if this was anything like going commando.  No.  In fact, laundry will be more likely be done and there will be no necessity for such behavior.  Ninjas are not associated with a team and do as much or as little as they like.  I gave some thought to joining Team Browncoat, but I didn't want to risk letting them down.
  • Decided to sign up for Tour de Fleece.  I'm on Team Nerd Wars.  My goal is to spin through the rest of the last Phat Fiber box I got.  If my energy and concentration get better, I may try the wheel.
  • Decided to sign up for Ravelympics.  I'm on Team Nerd Wars for that event, too.  My goal is to do the Bigger on the Inside shawl.  The yarn isn't here yet, but I've got two months before it needs to be here.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Ninja is good...you are still playing and at your pace...I'm coming back to Team Stargate...this tourny as co-captain...I became co-captain inround 3 of last tourny...I'm excited to start the tourny as co-captain...and you have a lot coming up...I am doing Ravelmpics