Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tournament 4 Round 1 (most of it)

T4R1 by Paula knits
T4R1, a photo by Paula knits on Flickr.

I have been knitting, just not finishing much. The two round things are hats. They will also be part of the Giving Geeks challenge. I'll gather up all of the extra hats and send them to a charity. The multicolored thing started out as a square I wove on my little Weave-It loom. The blurry blue thing is a tiny (about 3-4" tall) Tardis. Someday I hope to learn why I can take close up pictures correctly sometimes and not other times.

I've also finished one of the two shawlettes for my dissertation. It needs washing and blocking

The remaining challenge has something to do with love in your nerddom. I'm going to do other stuff for a week and see if an idea presents itself.

No comments: