Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Phat Saturday

It's a good day. For about as long as I've heard about it, I've wanted one of the sample boxes from Phat Fiber. They have samples of fiber, yarn, and accessories that go to those with the fastest Internet connections and the quickest fingers. The go on sale one day a month at two specific times. You have to be logged onto Etsy and keep refreshing the screen as the clock ticks to that special time because the boxes go fast. I've had zero luck until today. I'll be getting one of the Fluff boxes (fiber and other goodies). Phat Fiber also offers a Stitches box (yarn and goodies) and a Regular Mix (yarn, fiber, and other things).

The Phat Fiber team does a video of some of the stuff that will be in the boxes. Not every box will have samples from every supplier. The video gives you a chance to see some things you might not otherwise see. I really like the sample from Atomic Blue. If I had the cash to spare right now, I'd sign up for her monthly Batt Club in a minute.

I'll probably post more about this when I get my hands on all that fiber. If you happen upon this post before the end of today and this sounds interesting, go check it out. At the time I'm posting this, there will be another batch of boxes available for sale in a few hours.

No comments: