Monday, August 10, 2009

Labyrinth Sock detail


labdet
Originally uploaded by Paula knits
The design shows up a whole lot better in person. Someday I'll get a camera with more megapixels and learn how to take better pictures.

I don't know if I'll be able to enter this in the contest, as I got the stitch design from a stitch dictionary. I suspect that's not quite original enough. I did write it up and converted it to a PDF file. If it won't work as a contest entry, I'll upload the instructions and supply a link in case anyone is interested in giving them a try.
ETA:Stitch dictionary patterns are okay. Yay! I finished the second one and I'm going to send the pair in. PDF's on hold for now.

It's second sock week. I'm finishing this sock's sibling and then the Summer Sock's sibling.

No comments: