Sunday, June 17, 2007

Soooooo sleepy

It's a good thing that my stuff for the new Hogwarts swap is not here yet. I have no energy but a bunch of ideas.

I saw a great idea for row counter/stitch markers and I'm going to make them for my partner.

I know what bag I'm going to knit and the yarn's on the way. I have sock yarn to dye and the dye's on the way. I've got a couple of other half-baked ideas, but must let them cook for awhile.

The only knitting I've done in the last week is for a non-knitting project. It's a collaborative book on deadly sins (seven or whatever). I'm doing Greed because I want MORE YARN. I knitted a piece that's roughly the size of the book page. I'll scan it and use it as a base for the page. I'll probably add many tiny skeins of yarn to embellish the page. I haven't decided for sure yet. The other side of the page will also be Greed, but it'll be MORE FABRIC. I think I'll do a crazy quilt square and then embellish the copy.

Did I mention I'm doing 18 two-sided pages? I may not knit for a month at this rate. Oh, no, I just got the idea of knitting a tiny sock for each page. Pointy poky likkle size 0000 needles. I'm crazy.

No comments: