Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Last chance for Hogwart's sock kit signups


The cutoff is the first day of summer. Which is tomorrow. If someone reads this before then, click on the icon for the swap, it should be hotlinked. I'm already working on the bag. Hufflepuff's colors are yellow and black. The yarn I'm using is yellow cotton/silk blend. I'll get the black in there by using black buttons on it. I don't know how hogwarty (?) potterish (?) the bag will be but it will be pretty. I've got all sorts of ideas, just no energy.

The yarn in the picture has nothing to do with Hogwarts. It's the latest offering in the Rockin Sock Club. The colorway, which is only slightly less intense In Real Life, is called Firebird. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I'm warming up to it. Heh heh.

1 comment:

Lia said...

Love that Firebird!! It definately lights my fire, har har ...

I am definately doing STR next year!