Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Knit one, buy two

After a couple of weeks of intermittent cat barfing, I took Jasmine to the vet.  Long story short, the vet said he doesn’t expect that she’ll be around much longer.  I am very sad.  The only thing I can do is try and come up with anything that she’ll eat.

I am not concentrating well on my knitting so I keep starting projects and not finishing anything.  Whenever I see something I think might be fun, I buy it.  It is going to be lonely without my furry pal.  Maybe a big pile of projects may help a little bit.

I got some patterns from Mochmochi Land and managed to get some sugarplum fairies and nutcrackers made.  The nutcrackers look like they need an orthodontist.  I considered redoing the teeth but figured the whole face might fall apart if the existing teeth were removed.
The crocheted square they are sitting on is one I got in a swap.  The swap squares were all really nice and it will be fun to get them all together some day.

No comments: