Friday, October 12, 2018

Stash Enhancement and Sulking Dolores

I got stuff from WEBS twice this week.  The first was a bunch of DK weight I am using to make blanket squares.  I’m in a swap and need to make ten squares.  It is taking quite a bit of time.

This is what I got today:
The two on the right are the Regia Pairfect self striping sock yarns.  I’ve got three pairs of socks in progress, so they are going to be put away so I am not tempted to play with them.

The two on the left are for the latest Dolores ensemble.  It is a knit pleated skirt and a tweed cable knit sweater.  I am not working on it until the squares are done, which is why Her Highness is sulking.  I put the yellow rain boots on her that go with the outfit.  Now Jasmine the cat is sulking because Dolores’s lap is no longer an acceptable kitty pillow

No comments: