Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Project Status


  • Square Swap:  squares are done.  I need to come up with a trinket to send to the people who didn’t want the stitch markers I got for the rest of the group.  There are four variations of the squares to match different color preferences.  This is the pattern as written.
  • Advent Calendar:  done except for the decorations.  Pattern should show up on Friday.
  • Fox Socks:  about 50 more rows on the second sock.
  • Nutmeg Socks:  second sock is in progress.
  • Turn Left Socks:  in time out.  Foot was too big, leg too small.
  • Moon Sweater:  in time out.  Too small.  I think there’s enough yarn for a bigger sweater.  It will take some work to calculate exactly how to do it.
  • Rose Sweater:  in time out.  Need to do some research to figure out the button bands.
I’ve got five projects in my Ravelry queue.  New projects are always more appealing than finishing old ones.  Some of them will no doubt be worked on before all that stuff in time out.  I want to start the latest Dolores outfit, so that’s probably next.

I’ve been in a bit of a funk about working on anything.  This is dangerous because I tend to impulsively jump into something that sounds like it might be fun.  The result this time is that there’s a big bag of sale yarn on the way from Denmark.  The rest of the story will be revealed when the yarn arrives.

No comments: