Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Advent Calendars

I finished the one I was knitting.  I am not crazy about how it turned out.  It isn’t the pattern’s fault.  If I did it again (which I won’t) I would pick colors I like better.  I was going to use it for the mini skeins advent calendar  I ordered.  The skeins arrived today in cute little numbered boxes.

I will leave them as they are.  They must go into hiding so I am not tempted to open anything before December 1.

My projects have been shuffled around due to two cases of damaged wood.  I started Dolores’s skirt and found a chip in the needles.  I ordered new ones and they are not yet delivered due to a mailbox whose post was damaged.  It fell over.  No mailbox, no mail.  I’ve got a new one, but haven’t found a handy person to install it.  In between online searches and waits for responses, I am working on socks.

No comments: