Thursday, July 5, 2018

Still no new knitting

Tour de Sock starts on Sunday.  I attempted a swatch and it appears that I will be using 00 dpns.  I am not a happy bunny.  They have to be metal because I break anything else that thin.  They are very pointy and they poke me.  ::sulk::

I started a cross stitch kit that I have had since 1991.  Holy cow, that’s 27 years.  That must be a stash record.  

The Dolores sheep kit should arrive today or tomorrow.  I will definitely be grabbing needles to start her as soon as she appears.  Franklin Habit described her purple rolling suitcase and
I am planning on making one for her wardrobe.  A trip to a craft store is in the works for the supplies. It should be fun and a stress reliever between TDS rounds

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I forgot about Delores...I wonder if they have the kits in the store? I can just pop up there...