Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Frogs and Robots

Everything that was in progress is done, pretty much.  The sweater I started in February is done, but wants blocking.  The Shetland sweater just needs steeking and a button band.  I don’t know if my sewing machine is up to steeking prep, so this may not happen soon.  I did the Tour de Sock warmup socks and the latest Handmade Sock Society pattern.  I don’t like the way either pair looks so no ugly pictures.

I want to avoid starting any big projects before Tour de Sock starts.  Will I be able not start anything for two weeks?

I have a basket full of little kits from Mochmochi Land and from Mollie Makes.  I am working my way through them.  So far there are frogs and robots.


1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I have a couple of Mochimochi kits too...so cute...congrats on getting your WIPs done....