Saturday, June 2, 2018

More of the same

It is almost to the point where the sleeves start.

Upcoming projects are:

  • The June Handmade Sock Society pattern.  It shows up on Monday.  I suspect that I will continue with the sweater first.
  • The Tour de Sock warmup sock pattern.  I was going to skip it, but it is short and looks like it has some interesting twists and turns.
  • Tour de Sock yarn selection.  I don’t expect to need yarn (looking at buckets of stash and snickering).  I do expect to buy some.  I like Invictus and Miss Babs best among the sponsors and am unable to resist the TdS discount codes.
  • Immediate project is the War on Fleas.  Poor cat is suffering and they are starting in on me.  Georgia fleas are the worst.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Your fair isle knitting is beautiful. I love the roses. Some day I want to do that. Our cat is suffering from the heat, but she's never had fleas Thank Goodness.