Saturday, March 24, 2018

More Socks???

This is my mystery project.   They were created with a $3.99 pair of Target flip flops and yarn from stash.

I’m still ignoring the sweater I started last month.  This leaves me with no projects!  A sock pattern is coming in about a week.  Yarn for two projects is on the way from the UK.  It could arrive tomorrow or in two weeks, there’s no telling.  I started looking through my Ravelry Favorites list and discovered a pattern I wanted was now available.  Yes, the person who has more socks than she has space for is starting yet another pair.The good news is that I am using another  one of the skeins of Madelinetosh I bought on a whim recently.

The bad news is Jimmy Beans Wool is having a grab bag sale on fingering.  Come on, when was the last time I paid $15 for a 100 gram skein?  In a grab bag where I picked the colors?  And got to see a little preview of what yarns might be provided?  That would be never.  Come back next Stash Enhancement Saturday and see how well this turned out.

No comments: