Wednesday, April 19, 2017

WIP Wednesday, with pictures this time

Yarnia blanket:
Why so little done on the second square?  Part of it was a counting problem.  It is really hard to see a mistake until I'm about 10 rows past it.  The other reason was that I spent all my spare time on the cross stitch piece and it is done!  Picture will appear on Friday if the camera behaves.


Hygge shawls:

Each one has its own new ergonomic crochet hook.  I'm finding them much easier on my hands.


Harley sweater isn't started yet.  Dobby sock isn't started yet, but I do have the pattern now.



2 comments:

Ginx Craft said...

I do like the idea of a Yarnia blanket. So pretty. Is it from a pattern?

Paula said...

It is a knitting game. Here's how the designer explains it:

This adventurous double knitting pattern is designed as a series double knit squares that are seamed together to create a fantastical blanket! This quest will play out in a 20 week campaign following your character’s adventures through the land of Yarnia.