Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2016 in Review

I don't know that I'll finish my only(!) current WIP before Friday, so I'll do the list today.

Projects completed:
4 Afghans/blankets (two last year)
2 Cat things
3 Cozies
5 Hats (two last year)
4 Mitten pairs (five last year)
2 Pillows (one last year)
1 Scarf (two last year)
5 Shawls  (four last year)
1 pair Slippers
27 pair Socks (twenty-three last year)
17 Toys/amigurumi (three last year)

I was surprised to discover that I knit more socks this year.

I knit 14.3 miles of yarn in 2016.  That's two miles more than last year.
I crocheted 1122 yards (less than last year).
I spun 915 yards, which was more than last year.

My favorite new yarn was Regia's Arne & Carlos self-striping.



My favorite project was the 64 Colors afghan, knit from Noro yarn:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That blanket is a stunner!!! I always plan to knit afghans, but then with a new sherpa one I got for Christmas, why bother! Sweaters, that's the ticket.

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Still love the blanket! I have not finished my sock with the Carlos and Arne yarn....I did read on Ravelry, it was a favorite yarn this year.....I bought a new yarn at WEBS today called Yarn Hollow Squish, which is merino/bamboo/nylon...can't wait to try it...I also got some Madtosh...Cuz I am addicted to her colors...