Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I'm taking a break from the current Tour de Sock. It's the one on the left.

We were given the option of using a more adventurous yarn than solid or semisolid. What I picked was obviously not a good choice. Over all, it's going better than the first sock. I finished it in time to get on the leaderboard. I think I'm 164th. I had my second annual German Twisted Cast-on tantrum, but it lasted a fraction of the original one. I still managed to frighten a cat with it. I really hate that cast-on.

Dream: It's the green cuff on top. I don't think the second clue's been released yet.

Akero: It's the silvery one on the bottom. One sock is up to date. The one in the picture is not.

Little Flowers: That's the one in the watermelon stripe yarn. This is for a contest that the yarn company Biscotte and Cie is having. It's another bad choice for the pattern, but I don't care that much. I probably won't bother entering it in the contest because the design is a bit too lost in the stripes. I like the yarn very much, though. It's a good thing I've got so much going on or I'd buy some more and start it over.

No comments: