Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stash Enhancement Saturday

Tour de Sock has yarn company sponsors. They supply prizes and they supply discount codes to players. You get extra points for using sponsor yarns in your entries, too. I decided that it was my duty to buy some sponsor yarn. Don't look at me like that, I had a discount code! They both came from Invictus Yarns.
This is Timid. It's similar to another Invictus yarn I've already got. I bought it because it's a 460 yard skein. I'm paranoid about not having enough yarn for my Tour de Socks.
This is Glory. Once in a while I want a red/white/blue yarn. Usually the red and blue are too bright for my taste. I really like the blue shadings and that the red doesn't scream RED.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I've not tried their yarn yet....but have scanned the offerings.....