Thursday, September 12, 2013

Double Idiot

I'm beginning to wonder about my brain. Today I got my Doctor Who swap. It was a great box of goodies. One of the things I got was this yarn:

It's Allons-y from Skeined Alive yarns. I thanked the sender for introducing me to a new yarn and that I liked it. I made her laugh because the yarn wasn't totally new to me. It was actually on my etsy favorites and that is why she bought it. That alone was enough to make me want to beat my head against the wall until it started to work correctly. It wasn't the only thing, though. I also thanked her for this:

It's the front and back of a pillow. I thought it was a bag. D'oh! I made a pillow form to put inside of it and it's all finished off now. I did remember how to use the sewing machine.

I think it might be sleep related. I haven't slept more than 4 hours at a stretch in a couple of months.

No comments: