Friday, May 10, 2013

Who Anniversary Project

I enjoy planning projects even more than making them. It's a little crazy, but that's just the way I am. After picking up Heatherly Walker's set of Doctor Who-themed sock patterns, I decided to make a project out of them. I'm going to do a pattern each month from now through the Doctor Who anniversary month of November. Why 7 patterns? Because I just though of it and there are 7 months between now and then.

I've only got 6 patterns so far, but expect that at least one more will fall into my lap before November. Which one to do first? I've been wanting to do the Whovian Argyle. I'd like to play with a good color combination for the Bowties are Cool socks. Then there's the Insulate Hat. I wonder if I've got a good Dalek-colored yarn for that?

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

So you know Of course I had to look this up! But since I organized my patterns library and have over 90 sock patterns, not buying anymore for awhile...but I love Flesh and Stone!

Paula said...

I've managed to talk myself out of buying yarn, but patterns seem to be another issue entirely. I can almost hear the sock pattern books that have yet to be used calling to me to cut it out and knit some of them. :)