Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Vincent and The Doctor

It is a touch lighter in real life, but overall the colors are pretty accurate. I like it very much.

I finished a sweater, a shawl, and a pair of socks over the last couple of weeks. I've been far to lazy to wash and block them. I bailed on the Advent scarf. About halfway through it I decided I'd never use it and I wasn't doing a good enough job on it to give away. I am back to working on the epic Tardis afghan. It's going to be huge, easily the largest object I've ever knit. I'm a few rows short of the halfway point. I made some obvious mistakes in the starfield pattern that surrounds the Tardis. I've decided that I can live with them. If I do any more frogging on this thing I'll probably give up and I would rather finish it.

No comments: