Friday, March 9, 2012

Note to self

No more swaps.

::rant on::
For the second time, I'm in a swap where I have to put a package together for a person's family member instead of the actual person in the swap. I cannot express how much this annoys and disappoints me. The whole fun goes out of it when you can't go poking around on the internet and see what the person likes. There's no way I can do that as I don't even know the name of the person I'm making the package for. On top of that, the person in the swap is requesting that it be based on a television show I've never heard of. The recipent would like hand knit items but no sizes are indicated other than "big". That's a recipe for not working at all. The recipient is going to be as disappointed in the package as I'm going to be in putting it together. Lose:lose situations suck.
::rant off::

No comments: