Friday, October 28, 2011

FO Friday 10/28/11

FO Friday 10/28/11 by Paula knits
FO Friday 10/28/11, a photo by Paula knits on Flickr.

The 3 month long project I'm doing for Nerd Wars is a lace scarf. It has been trying my patience, so I've been finishing up other projects in between.

The top two are from a set of 7 anklets from Knit Picks. I'd forgotten them for over a year.

The bottom pictures are of Owlie socks. Do you see the little owls with their beady (pun intended) eyes? These were knit from some Lorna's Laces sock yarn I got from the Cookie A sock club. I don't recall why I didn't use it for one of the sock club patterns.

I attempted to start the Double Heelix socks from Knitty late last night. I nearly threw a tantrum. There are four working threads and they never ended up at the right place at the right time. I think I'll go back to knitting the lace for a while.