Friday, October 14, 2011

FO Friday 10/14

FO Friday 10/14 by Paula knits
FO Friday 10/14, a photo by Paula knits on Flickr.

Can you tell I've been feeling better? I finished all my Nerd Wars challenges already. There's the Allons-y scarf, a crocheted bow tie, a knitted bow tie (failed because I couldn't tie it), a crocheted cover for my camera, a mini K-9, and a pair of Cookie A club socks.

The socks are alpaca blend and I may never take them off. The yarn's from Alpaca with a Twist.

The K-9 has his own haiku (part of the challenge):

A little tin dog
K-9 always saves the day.
"Good dog!" "Yes, master."

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

So awesome! I have only done the Giving Geeks so far!

Paula said...

Ahh, but you're doing other Nerd Wars stuff that is surely keeping you busy. My Giving Geeks hats reached my cousin today and I'm relieved to know that she liked them.