Friday, June 3, 2011

FO Friday 6/3/11



In no particular order (because I'm looking at html and not the picture) are a pair of origami slippers made from handspun (made from fiber samples), part of my Cookie A PB&J socks, an Adipose, and part of a baby gator. The last two are part of the new round of Nerd Wars.

I'm having a cranky day. I'm much too old to be throwing a tantrum, so I'll just list the things that are annoying me. It's therapy. Don't read any more if it annoys you, or you'll get on the list.

  1. Little bitty ants.
  2. People who have a different definition of the word "spoiler" from mine.
  3. People who don't realize that chocolate is very melty in the summertime.
  4. Myself, for being too lazy to do much of anything.
  5. ETA Blogger, for not letting me comment on my own comments.


I guess that wasn't that much of a list. I'm feeling a little less cranky already.

3 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Love the Adipose, so want to make one! Need to look for a crochet pattern or create one...

Helga Marie Bee said...

hoping I am not the person in trouble for spoilering you...

loving that we are doing the EPIC Who together!!!

Paula said...

ah HAAAA, fooled you, stupid Blogger.

Not Gracey, check the Team Tardis thread in Nerd Wars. I know there are crocheted Adipose, but I don't know if they are from existing patterns.

HM, it wasn't you that flipped me into cranky mode. No worries. Watch out when you start using the gray. There are a few stitches in gray on the almost all black purl rows. They tripped me up.