Friday, August 13, 2010

FO Friday the 13th


FO Friday the 13th
Originally uploaded by Paula knits
Two Fridays in a row with completed objects, who woulda guessed?

The two endless BFL braids are done. They hardly look like the same fiber, but they are. If I had it to do over again, I think I would alternate between the braids when spinning so I could use all the yarn on a single project. I think if I alternated rows with the yarn as it is, it would come out stripey.

The little creature is part of the Braiiiins Gang, three glow-in-the-dark mini zombies. I haven't decided yet if they will be part of the project I made them for.

The toe is from Monday, the first of seven anklets from a Knit Picks kit. I had to change how I did the heel because the pattern as written didn't fit my big fat feet. I came up with a workable solution. It isn't elegant, but it works.

No comments: