Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Progress Report


  • I decided to go to Stitches South. I got a discount for buying my ticket online. I'm going on Friday during the day, when I hope it won't be too crowded. I may do a teeny bit of stash enhancement, but mostly I expect to just window shop. Hey, stop laughing!
  • Swallowtail Shawl is done, but I have over a third of the yarn left. I was reading some posts on Ravelry which said that some people did some extra rows to make the shawl bigger. I am going to do that with the leftover yarn. The bad news is that I will yet again take a dip in the frog pond. The good news is that I know how the border patterns are supposed to line up and there's a really good chance I'll do them correctly this time.
  • I only have one leg/two pattern repeats to do on the third Sock Madness sock. If I was competing, I'd still be in the competition. It's a fun pattern. There's just enough stuff going on to keep me interested and not so much that I get frustrated and scream at my cats.

No comments: