Thursday, September 4, 2008

What Insomnia Girl has been doing


mummydone
Originally uploaded by Paula knits

::later that same day:: I am having big fun and also getting unexpected Stuff. When I whined about having to frog the first Wasp Woman's heel, YarnYenta sent me some groovy stitch markers (skeleton pirate heads). It wasn't her fault that the instructions cut off the line that said "Knit chart twice". It was some evil Microsoft software that did it. She sent the markers anyway. Can I have an "Awwww, thanks, YarnYenta!"?

Then Sobeknofret had a little contest for us to guess what she'd named her Mummy socks. I won some cookies for my correct guess of "Are You My Mummy?". Doctor Who fans should of course catch the reference. I am now a True Geek Goddess. I'm even more proud of that than I am for having the first completed pair of SSS socks.

No comments: