Thursday, September 18, 2008

In between stuff

I gave up on Hat Attack. Knitting to the required size makes a hat that's much too small IMHO. It would appear that the hat designer figured bigger=longer rather than bigger=more stitches around. I know I'm not the only person with the problem, but it is obvious the powers that be don't see it. As that song I once heard on Cast-On goes, c'est la @#$%ing vie.

My next project is whatever's conjured up for Super Sock Scarefest on Sunday. In between, I get to work on my Bead Journal Project for September. I'm on the second try there. I was advised early on to be flexible in what I chose to do. I can see why. I'm considering a third option right now.

Since I have to have something to work on, I'm knitting Godzilla from Knitted Icons. Maybe he can chase away all the dinky hat patterns and pick up the beads that the cats keep spilling.

No comments: