Sunday, April 6, 2008

Yarn Harlot in Atlanta

I went to Atlanta today to see the Yarn Harlot. Stephanie is even funnier in person. If you get a chance, definitely go and see her. I laughed a lot and learned stuff, too.

I took the toy digital camera and got a picture, but it won't come out of the camera. I should've taken the regular camera, but nooooo, I thought the toy wold work. It never works, why do I keep thinking that it will? Anyway, I couldn't supply a Yarn Harlot picture. What you see is one of the ten balls of Rowan Damask that I won in the raffle! Woohoo!! Knitch generously supplied all manner of knitterly prizes and I actually won one. The raffle was for Knitters Without Borders, which has donated almost half a million dollars to Doctors Without Borders. How cool is that? And I get yarn, too. ::doing the happy dance::

1 comment:

Too Little Time said...

How awesome for you!!! Shes scheduled here next weekend, but alas I have to work and will not be able to attend. Maybe next tour =( K