- Plain vanilla pullover: I'll probably try this customize it yourself pattern.
- Bountiful Bohus: cute, but are those really 3/4 length sleeves on a cardigan?
- Susie Hoodie: love, love, love. I will make this for sure.
- Modular Spiral Jacket: hmmm, maybe with less contrast in the color blocks.
- Boo, too: I have too much in each of the 3 Bs (b00bs, belly, butt) for a ruffled-bottom sweater.
- Hot Cocoa Jacket: I like it, but double-breasted is a no-no for the first B.
- Peapod Aran Jacket: uhhh, just say no to bobbles.
- Cable love jacket: There's nothing "little" about that horizontal band. It's BIG.
- Folly II: I bet it'd be nice without the flowers on it.
- Twisted pullover: very cute. Will likely make this one.
- Mirage pullover: I wonder if the neck could be modified to a V?
- No-gap wrap: verdict's not in on this. Maybe if it was a little longer.
- Pastille: pretty, not the right style for moi.
- Slipstream Pullover: a little on the boring side.
- Guatemalan floral tunic: if it was an actual tunic length, perhaps.
- Summer Chevron: cute, might try this one.
- Magic Halter: no, no, not on this body, ever.
- Orange Smoothie: it'd be almost as horrible as the magic halter on me.
- Goddess Shawl: very purty, but I doubt if I'll make it.
- Perfection Wrap: I'm not a shawl/wrap person, but it is pretty.
- Finagle: a scarf. Do not want.
- Trellis diamond socks: big girl socks! Yay!!!
- Indian summer socks: likewise, yay! I think they could use a couple of those teeny grape leaves from the Tsock Tsarina's Vintage pattern.
- Twisty-stitch socks: I like the pattern, but they're made with Cascade 220. Too heavy.
- Big clutch: pretty cotton clutch bag, big girl size.
- Felted weekend bag: the last thing I need is another bag, but this one's tempting.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
More Big Girl Knits
After reading some reviews of More Big Girl Knits, I decided it would be one of my book indulgences from Amazon. There's lots of handy information and useful advice, but what I wanted to see are the patterns. I'm a little cranky today, so take my reactions with that in mind: