Saturday, February 9, 2019

Done, Working, Waiting February edition

Done are two more hats from Millarochy Heids.  The chevron hat was done using leftovers from the previous hats.  It gives a totally different look from the pattern which has only three colors.  No, they have not been blocked yet.



Working are three projects.  I am on the second sleeve of my Twist Again sweater.  I will probably finish it before anything else.  The banana socks are on hold.
I  started the Victorian Knit-Along scarf, but plan to start it over again.  I knit in an odd way and have to do lace knitting in a different way from written instructions.  It is even more complicated in this pattern.  Franklin Habit has taken 19th century knitting instructions and rewritten them.  I am more motivated to work on my sweater than figuring out how to reproduce modernized antique stitches.

Waiting are several things:
  • Secret Admirer shawl KAL starts next week.
  • Bleatnik Poetic Ensemble yarn was just now pulled from the mailbox.


  • Human sized Bleatnik sweater pattern has not been released yet.
  • Slippers from a skein of Spunky Eclectic yarn.  I read that there were people trying to get a boycott going of Spunky Eclectic.  The reason was so stupid and false that I promptly ordered yarn and forgot exactly what was supposed to make people not want to buy the yarn,  I think it is better that way.  There’s more than enough nonsense out there without repeating it
  • Embroidery projects.  These are saved so I have something to do when a knitting project drives me to screaming and throwing things.




No comments: