Saturday, January 26, 2019

Twisted

This is the Twist Again sweater I’ve been working on.  The yarn is Malabrigo and a bit darker in real life.

Thirteenth scarf is finished.

I got so bored with the last few scarf rows that I bribed myself with These Are Bananas socks.  I did one scarf row (350 stitches) then one section of bananas.  I almost finished the first sock by the time the scarf was finally done.  I may think twice before doing another garter stitch project.

Two KALs are in the works.  One is a scarf, using Zitron Infinito.  It is a new kind of yarn with long shade changes.  The other is a shawl.  I don’t use shawls much, but every once in awhile I have to knit one.    This one will use five different yarns.  Every one is a leftover from stash.  That balances out buying the Zitron, doesn’t it?

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

But it is so fabulous!!!! I love that scarf!!!!