Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Ravellenics Day 5

I finished a hat.  It's too big even for me.  My cat has claimed it as a cat mat.  It's too small for all of her to sleep on, but that doesn't seem to bother her.  Many awards for a semi-fail project.




Oh yeah, the hat:

The sweater that was (note the use of past tense) my main project has about a half of inch of ribbing done.  I got bored even faster than I expected to.

I started the shawl that was my backup project.  There's not enough done to bother showing yet.

I'm keeping up with the sock knitalong that runs along with that big athletic event.  I don't dare use the O-word, but you know what I mean.  I thought we'd get some instruction on when and where and how many medal stitches to knit.  I was wrong.  I worked out a way of doing it that should be okay.  Everyone is working out their own methods.  Some have even worked in gold, silver, and bronze beads depending on the medal.  I'll be on the foot this time next week, so pictures should appear then.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Aw too bad about the hat...I've made several that fir fine, until I blocked them...sheesh!