Saturday, November 11, 2017

Stash Enhancement Saturday

It's a shawl kit with some extras:
The extras are a pretty project bag that goes really well with the yarn I picked and a journal.  The book with the two smiling women is called a Knocker Jotter.  It features a group of cancer survivors called the Scarlettes.  I think the journal was made for a cancer support group.  These brave women posed for photographs, many including their mastectomy scars.  The thing that left me with tears in my eyes was that the scars were not the main thing I noticed in each picture.  Their smiles were amazing.  It sounds kind of corny, but it is true.

There are three shawl patterns.  I'll pick one eventually and do this for Ravellenics which has nothing whatsoever to do with another event that happens every four years.

No comments: