Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Enhancing the other Stash

Fabric.  It's the other thing that I've got a ridiculous amount of and occasionally have to have more.  I go off hunting for it every time I see a cute project bag.  I need project bags just about as much as I need more yarn and fabric.  Still, I want them and it is relatively inexpensive to buy fabric.

The fabric I just have to have is usually related to some other obsession.  This is the Gilmore Girls fabric (found on Etsy):
 

This is Paris-themed fabric and comic book style Doctor Who fabric.  Strax, Madame Vastra, Jenny, Weeping Angels and lots more.  I could not resist.

This fabric attack was set off by finding out that there is glow in the dark fabric.  I love glow in the dark anything.  I also like Day of the Dead and Frida Kahlo things.  The black and white is the glow in the dark kind.

Sheep that look like balls of wool are simply screaming to be a project bag.
All of these came from fabric.com.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Hahaha! Love the skulls and the Frida Kahlo.....