Wednesday, January 27, 2016

WIP Wednesday


Two more clues to go on the Bowties Are Cool mystery shawl:





I got a bunch done on the double knit scarf before I was distracted by something.  It was probably something that I have since abandoned.  Double knit looks complicated but it isn't really.  You're kind of knitting two layers back to back.
The only knitting projects that have been tempting me require buying yarn.  I'm trying not to do that since several replacements (roof, car, tooth, stove) are going to be necessary in the next couple of months.  I still haven't got the additional floss needed for the cross stitch sampler I started a couple of months ago.  I suspect my next project will be a cross-stitch pattern based on a Frank Lloyd Wright design.  I've had the kit for years.  I wonder if it is where I thought I put it?

Now it's off to see what Tammy and friends are working on.

No comments: