Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday, with new stash!

I joined two clubs by Knitcircus that run for the next six months.  Firefly alternates with Doctor Who.  Here's the first Firefly installment:
The outermost yarn color is more aqua than light blue.  The colorway of the yarn and the nail polish is Also, I can kill you with my Brain.  I don't wear nail polish, but if I can't come up with something to do with sparkly gray-green polish besides that, I need to resign as a craft-aholic.  The stitch markers are the good kind.  Good kind= I can't bend them in half with my fingers and there's no gap for the yarn to get caught into.

My only criticism is that I wish the yarn hadn't arrived in a cake.  Five years could pass before I get back to this and I think the yarn does better in a skein over that much time.  It is one of my favorite blends, though (MCN).

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Uhm...raises hand...I wear nail polish...just saying, if you can't think of anything to do with it....