Saturday, April 6, 2013

Startitis unchecked plus a little venting

I went back and looked at the picture that inspired me to buy the yarn I posted about yesterday. The yarn's definitely got sections of green and purple in it. The yarn I got reads like a semi-solid blue. It's pretty, it'll probably suit the pattern, but it wasn't what I thought I ordered. ::sniffle:: It was March's colorway of the month.

I liked April's colorway of the month (Foggy Dew) enough that I bought enough for another sweater. Fingers crossed that it includes both the green and gray colors in it.

Another sweater, Paula? What in the world set that off? It was What (Else) Would Madame Defarge Knit?. I got the ebook yesterday and found three patterns that I wanted to do: Counting Crows mittens(have yarn for them in stash), Fosco socks (have lots of yarn for them in stash), and The Jumble sale Kimono for the Widow Mayhew’s Daughter. That was the one I'm doing in Foggy Dew.

No comments: