Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tour de Fleece Day 8

Here's that kinky mess washed and caked together with the rest of the less twisted spinning:
I cringe when I see the beautiful, smooth, wheel-spun yarns that other people are turning out. Then I remind myself that everybody in this Tour is not at the same level. I'm participating and that will have to be enough for right now.

There's a bike race coming right past my front door tomorrow morning. This might not sound unusual, but I live in a little bitty place. The chances of having a deer stroll through one's yard are far greater than having 500 bike racers zoom by. I hope to be awake when they come through and will try to get a picture of my spindle and some bikes. That'll be a balancing act for sure.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

That's funny and I like your yarn...