Monday, January 19, 2009

A little enabling

I was clicking around on Ravelry today, when an ad caught my eye. Rav's the only place on teh interwebs where I actually enjoy advertising. The site name is Discontinued Brand Name Yarn. It's a good thing I'm stashbusting or this place would've really tempted me. The yarns I saw were nearly all by companies that I'd heard of before. The prices ranged from pretty good to downright amazing. There was at least one kind of yarn that was over 90% off. There weren't massive quantities of things, but a pretty good variety. If you're looking for a project and don't have a specific color or yarn type in mind, this would be a great place to go. I'm posting this so I can remember to go back.

The jacket's done. I'll post pictures soon. I'm going to finish a second sock next. Then I'm going to knit some leaves for the International Fiber Collaborative project. Then I might finish the Godzilla in my knitting basket. No, that's not a euphemism, it's an actual knitted Godzilla.

No comments: