Thursday, December 6, 2007

Naughty!


day33
Originally uploaded by Paula knits
I'm starting to feel a bit better after being mostly sick since Thanksgiving. That must be why I was naughty today. Cast-On Cottage and Only Ewe and Cotton Too are on the same road, about 5 miles apart. I allowed myself to go to both of them and indulged in a bit of retail therapy.

The white yarn on the far right is some Lorna's Laces. I'll use it with a skein from one of the Hogwort's swaps to make Snowflakes. It's the December Sockamania sock. I just joined, so I thought I ought to jump right in and do it. I'll do them right after I finish the crazy-colored Lavender Lace socks.

The remaining yarn is for the Ravelry socks I'm making. Or will be making, after I finish the Snowflakes.

I asked for the Knit Picks Harmony needle sets for Chrismas. I've discovered I like the harder wooden needles much more than bamboo. You should see my size 1 bamboo. All of the needles are slightly curved from use.

I'll start in on my neglected, non-knitting project tomorrow. Maybe by next week I'll have that done and can start getting myself real employment.

No comments: