Thursday, April 2, 2020

Yikes, stripes!

I bailed on the brioche class after the second lesson.  I can’t begin to guess what my problem is with this technique.  I am filing it with calculus as two things my brain refuses to grasp.

There is good news, though.  I finished my Birdsong sweater.  There will be a picture as soon as I get around to blocking it.

Things are tough for yarn companies these days.  Shows are being cancelled left and right.  I made an effort to help Must Stash a little by ordering this self stripey goodness.
That’s Exploding Rainbow, Pippi, The Doctor, and Lavender Apple Blossom.  The colors are really nice.  They are pretty as skeins but downright irresistible when you see swatches of the stripes.

I took some time out to stitch this.  The quote is from GR Mom of the Golden Ratio, if you are familiar with them.  It is silly, but why not?

No comments: