Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Grab bag

Between Jimmy Beans and Must Stash emails, my stash is getting some totally unnecessary enhancement.  I haven’t done the Must Stash thing yet.  There’s another national parks kit coming up and it is one I have visited (Acadia), so you can do the math.

As for Jimmy Beans, they had a grab bag with Madelinetosh yarn which I like.  I chose the pinks and purples bag and was happy with what I got.
The yarns are all one of a kind colorways of Tosh Merino Light.  The bag was the yellow thing in the back, a Namaste Snap bag.  The brown thing is a notebook with dotted pages.  It is handy if you find it necessary to graph out patterns.  The box with the pink and purple things in it are blocking pins.  They have a row of pins about 1/4 inch apart.  It looks like it will make blocking much easier.

No comments: