Wednesday, January 11, 2017

WIP Wednesday

I keep getting distracted.  Clouds are blowing over the almost-full moon and it is fascinating to watch.

There's only one thing actually in progress and it is too early in the process for a picture.  It is the January Knit from Stash sock, Feldspar.  The 2017 theme is stonework.  The textures remind me of some fancy carved stone.  I think I'm going to like this theme.

Done but not yet photographed are 4 Pussyhats, 2 pair of socks, and a partridge in a pear tree Doctor Who charm bracelet.  That last one is metal, not fiber, but was fun to assemble.

I abandoned the mystery knitalong sock.  I know that I'm getting a bit spacey in my old age, but this pattern had to have been part of the problem.  I simply could not get the stitch counts to turn out correctly.  I tried a half a dozen different times and used two different sizes.  There are so many patterns available to me, I refuse to spend any more time on one that I could not make work.  That means there is something new in my stash:
I'm running out of space in my pink buckets.

My Leftie scarf is waiting for me to finish it. 


No comments: