Friday, July 17, 2020

Sweaters

The moon sweater is almost done.  I am so over it that it will probably take another two years to do 3 stupid inches of sleeve ribbing.

The All Together sweater is fun now and what I am actively working on.  The initial yarn choices did not work and resulted in many hours in the frog pond.  It was so bad that I zoomed through the sleeves of the moon sweater rather than unravel any more.  Then the sweaters swapped places on the boredom list. The good news was that the moon sweater had a whole skein of yellow left over that should work with All Together.

I had some unexpected money arrive so I am using a little bit of it for another sweater.  It is the 8-Bit sweater from Lattes and Llamas.  I think the inspiration is early computer games.  The pattern comes out in 12 weekly installments starting next month.  The yarn should arrive tomorrow.  Stay tuned, I plan to actually swatch!

2 comments:

LIBBY WHITE said...

I love the moon sweater!

Paula said...

Holy cow,it’s Libby! I am so sorry I missed your comment. I only see the notifications when I use my laptop which I generally don’t use.
I hope you are doing well. Still working? It can’t be too much fun these days if you are.