Saturday, August 8, 2020

Indie Untangled

 Indie Untangled is something I happened upon during my National Park obsession.  They continue to offer yarn from various dyers on that theme, but also other things.

I am in their Where We Knit yarn club.  This month we are knitting on a camping trip in the Pacific Northwest.  The yarn’s from the Earl Grey Fiber Co. and the pattern is a hat by Vanessa Smith.

Indie Untangled is doing a virtual trunk show in October.  There will be shopping, of course.  There will be interactive Zoom classes, a bingo game, and other events.  $5 will get you a general admission ticket to a special section of their website that will be set up for the event.  One thing I thought was especially nice is that those folks whose finances can’t stretch to an event like this can apply for a scholarship.  Six people  will be able to take a class, get some shopping cash, and other goodies.  

 I have preordered a big bunch of mini skeins that are being offered from various sellers.  It is a bit of an indulgence, but since the show’s right after my birthday I decided it would be a fun present.  In the meantime, I will be hunting for fun mini skein patterns.

No comments: