Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Acadia National Park...

...was the inspiration for the latest Must Stash kit.  I visited it in late October of 1992 which doesn’t seem as long ago as it actually is.  Yarn and candles and stitch markers and sock soap and a patch for my favorite yarn tote and more.  Yay!

I have pretty much cleared out my Ravelry queue, which is a dangerous thing.  I have reverted to my old sock knitting habits.  I have one pair in the works and KAL pair that starts in a couple of days.  That one will use some of my Must Stash stash which is a good thing the way it has been piling up.

The project after that might be a sweater that’s been in time out for at least a year.  It needs to be a little bit larger.  This requires doing a new graph for the yoke.  It is a bit complex and I am a bit lazy.

If I keep the sweater in time out, I will probably do the Safe At Home blanket.  The goal is to work from stash, and if there’s anything I do have it is stash.

No comments: