Monday, March 25, 2019

Hats

My latest obsession.

Hemisphere 

Pendragon Slouch Hat (made too small, to be redone)

Breakfast Club Beanie 
I was really pleased with how this came out.  The yarn is a set of a solid plus six mini skeins from Knitted Wit.  There’s plenty leftover so I plan to make a pair of Day of the Dead socks with it.

Roadside Beanie
This yarn is for a hat celebrating Shetland Wool Week.  It is Jamieson & Smith, which I have found to be a little tricky to locate in the US.  I got this from a place in New Hampshire called the Woolly Thistle.  It came fast (ordered on Friday, had it on Monday).  All of the colors I wanted were in stock.  I ordered a book from them previously mostly because I didn’t want to pay a lot to have it shipped from the UK.  That arrived quickly, too.  If you are trying to locate British wool and you are in the US, I recommend The Woolly Thistle.









No comments: