Thursday, October 4, 2018

Once Upon a Sock - October

I knew it wouldn’t take long before sock yarns and patterns started calling to me again.

I finally got through one of the Vixen socks.  Here’s the Vixen, framed on the back of the leg.

There are two pair ready to start.  The green one is the Handmade Sock Society sock called Hazelnut.  I like green better than brown, so I am not making any attempt to go with a color to match the pattern this time.  The yarn is Madelinetosh in colorway Beta.  The blue is Swing Left, pattern and yarn both.



There are two more yarns on the way.  They are both Regia Pairfect.  There’s one pattern with cables that motivated the purchase.  The second skein was Arne and Carlos and just might have been unnecessary.  Okay, it made me happy so it wasn’t strictly unncessary.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Paula, it's me...Paula :) Welcome to Once Upon a Sock! I love the pattern you are working on and your new yarns. I can't wait to learn more about you!

Gracey is not my name.... said...

That came out great! And yes, green is always the answer....

Meg said...

Hi Paula, welcome to OuaS! That framed fox is amazing - are those little seed beads for the eyes and nose?

Paula said...

Yes, they are beads. They really make that face.